A special player edition brogue for Tigers fans, with a Lancashire rose perforation on the toe and Leicester Tigers logo etched on the heel. They are leather lined with an orange insole and the laces are a luxurious waxed cotton.
- Upper: High grade distressed oil pullup leather: 1.6mm - 1.8mm.
- Sole: Rubber sole, cement lasted construction
- Additional Features: Brouge detailing, Leicester Tigers laser etching on heel, Leather lined, Orange insole (for good luck!)
NOTE: This style is a little bit spacious, so we recommend that you drop half a size.
Product Code: 2223502000001
Our standard service is operated by Yodel and is their Xpect 24 service with a two-hour delivery window notification keeping customers informed. Using uniformed van drivers, Xpect provides customers with updates on the morning of their delivery Email and SMS tracking alerts will be sent should a valid email and mobile number be given at the point of checkout.
Yodel Xpect Benefits
• Two-hour delivery window
• Customers informed by push notifications, SMS and email
• Delivery in 1 – 3 days
• Deliveries from 7am to 9pm, six days a week
• Up to three delivery attempts
• Change delivery details ‘in flight’ including pick-up from any of Yodel’s CollectPlus locations
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 2 weeks of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Please send your returned items to the following address: Leicester Tigers,Aylestone Road,Leicester,LE2 7TR
We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.