Burleighs Leicester Tigers Gin – 40% ABV 70cl. NOT AVAILABLE TO UNDER 18s.
Inspired by the club’s famous red, white and green stripes, Burleighs Leicester Tigers Gin, is alive with silver birch, dandelion, burdock and elderberry.
The Burleighs Gin recipe is inspired by the Leicestershire woodland in which the distillery is housed. Incredibly vibrant and refreshing, the Leicester Tigers gin is perfect for a classic gin & tonic. Garnish with blood orange & basil for a red, white and green finish!
- NOSE: Crisp, fresh and vibrant with piny eucalyptus and bright citrus top notes.
- PALATE: Dry juniper freshness followed by pine, citrus zest and eucalyptus. Earthy, spicy and floral notes in the background.
- FINISH: Long and warming with parma violet, pine, dry juniper and lavender.
Product Code: 2021901000001
Our standard service is operated by Yodel and is their Xpect 24 service with a two-hour delivery window notification keeping customers informed. Using uniformed van drivers, Xpect provides customers with updates on the morning of their delivery Email and SMS tracking alerts will be sent should a valid email and mobile number be given at the point of checkout.
Yodel Xpect Benefits
• Two-hour delivery window
• Customers informed by push notifications, SMS and email
• Delivery in 1 – 3 days
• Deliveries from 7am to 9pm, six days a week
• Up to three delivery attempts
• Change delivery details ‘in flight’ including pick-up from any of Yodel’s CollectPlus locations
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 2 weeks of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Please send your returned items to the following address: Leicester Tigers,Aylestone Road,Leicester,LE2 7TR
We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.