From Christmas gifts to birthdays, new supporters to long term season ticket holders, our gift cards are the perfect touch so they can buy exactly what they want.
- Our gift cards do not have an expiry date.
- To use your Gift Card online at leicestertigers.com/clubshop you will need to make the order over the phone at 0116 399 3198888 (option 3). Please have your Gift Card ready when you make this call as they will request the unique code printed on the reverse of the Gift Card.
- You can use the Gift Cards to pay for the full value or part of the value of your selected item(s).
- The full value of your card must be used in one transaction and cannot be split across multiple purchases.
- You can only use one gift card per transaction.
- For full terms and conditions please visit: https://shop.leicestertigers.com/tigers/terms
Product Code: 2021809200002
Our standard service is operated by Yodel and is their Xpect 24 service with a two-hour delivery window notification keeping customers informed. Using uniformed van drivers, Xpect provides customers with updates on the morning of their delivery Email and SMS tracking alerts will be sent should a valid email and mobile number be given at the point of checkout.
Yodel Xpect Benefits
• Two-hour delivery window
• Customers informed by push notifications, SMS and email
• Delivery in 1 – 3 days
• Deliveries from 7am to 9pm, six days a week
• Up to three delivery attempts
• Change delivery details ‘in flight’ including pick-up from any of Yodel’s CollectPlus locations
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 2 weeks of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Please send your returned items to the following address: Leicester Tigers,Aylestone Road,Leicester,LE2 7TR
We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.