The Leicester Tigers mens' Change kit for 2022/23 reflects the simple, no-nonsense DNA the club has become famous for over the years. The jersey echoes the club’s cult away strips of the 1980s and 90s, and proudly displays the reversed colours of the ‘TIIIGERS’ soundwave graphic, as the loudest team in club rugby, the beating heart of Leicester Tigers has always been the voice that reverberates around every stadium the game takes us.
- Fabric: Ikoma
- Weight: 220gm
- Fit: Fashion Fit
- Colour: Heritage Red/Green and White
- Logos: Leicester Tigers (silicone), Topps Tiles, Samurai, Mattioli Woods, Breedon, Manomasa (all sublimated)
- Care: Machine Washable
- Additional: Sublimaed inside the jersey collar are our club values (Club First. Tough. Passionate. Driven). The club and sponsor logos are included for 100% authenticity.
Product Code: 2223201000001
Our standard service is operated by Yodel and is their Xpect 24 service with a two-hour delivery window notification keeping customers informed. Using uniformed van drivers, Xpect provides customers with updates on the morning of their delivery Email and SMS tracking alerts will be sent should a valid email and mobile number be given at the point of checkout.
Yodel Xpect Benefits
• Two-hour delivery window
• Customers informed by push notifications, SMS and email
• Delivery in 1 – 3 days
• Deliveries from 7am to 9pm, six days a week
• Up to three delivery attempts
• Change delivery details ‘in flight’ including pick-up from any of Yodel’s CollectPlus locations
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, return it to us within 2 weeks of receipt in an unworn/unused condition for a full refund or exchange. We are unable to exchange or refund customised printed shirts or accept responsibility if a player leaves the club or changes his squad number. Personalised shirts may only be returned if faulty, unsuitable sizes cannot be returned. Please send your returned items to the following address: Leicester Tigers,Aylestone Road,Leicester,LE2 7TR
We would advise that you send the goods by Royal Mail Special Delivery. As we cannot accept any responsibility for items lost in the post. Postal charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the goods returned are faulty. Postal charges for the return of exchanges are charged as shown in the help section; every effort is made to ensure that product prices, description and carriage charges outlined are correct.